|Week #37 in my Kikki-K large time planner.|
In the spirit of staying positive, I present to you the highlights of my week:
- I had sushi this week. Twice.
- Farmers market trip with my mom.
- I rode on a see-saw. Yes, really.
- Staying up all night reading. This time it was The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.
- Coffee date with one of my oldest friends.
- Way too much Project Life & book haulage.
- Generous IG friends and penpals.
& here's a selection of instagram photos this week, for your viewing pleasure~
|Clockwise from left: (1) letter from Rin (2) thrift store book haul (3) reading on my iPad (4) farm fresh strawberries|
And now what you really wanted to know more about: my Filofax week! I fear that my other two Filofaxes, both personals, aren't getting enough love since I moved into the A5 Kikki-K planner. It's not that I don't love the portability of Personals, I do, but the A5 seems so luxuriously large and spacious. Plus I love my setup and the inserts I've chosen to use in there. It's almost too perfect.
Used this week~ cloud sticker handmade by Shelly at Prim & Parchment, gold stripe washi tape by Freckled Fawn, Anchor sticker gifted to me, Kikki-K everyday gel pen.
... that's seriously it!
Oh, and this is not an uplifting/encouraging quote like usual, but it's sooo relevant to my life~
There you have it. Another week done. Wishing happy days to all of you!